I can't remember the name of the opening band. I suppose that I could look it up easily enough, but they made such a small impression on me that I can't be bothered.
Highlights of the evening:
- The crowd was nicely mixed (though mostly whitey) and having a good time.
- Matisyahu does one hell of a beat box.
- He also has a great voice.
- He dances like a white boy, but a white boy that is having a great time.
- Two drummers (or a drummer and a percussionist.) Good stuff.
- McMenamins has fine beer.