- I visited Free Geek for the first time today, to drop off a monitor for recycling and to give a donation. A most excellent organization.
- My favourite xkcd comic yet.
- More often than not, Scott and I head out for a beer after the gym. Since it's right across the street, we've lately been going to the Slingshot Lounge. I recommend it because:
- the clientele is a laid back bunch. And the doofus factor is very low.
- it has low lighting. Very relaxing after weights.
- it has a nice kitty that sometimes comes and says hi.
- there is an excellent jukebox, that even includes two Bad Brains CDs
- and there are big photos on the walls of excellent yakuza tattoos.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Brief notes and the Slingshot
Stuff I Collect - Militaria WW2 WWII First 1st Allied Airborne pin OPA ration token (1 blue) WW1 U.S. Shipyard Voluntee...
Freight Delivery Notices Pennsylvania 1953 - Philadelphia - Lifschultz Fast Freight
Stuff I Collect - Postcards Oregon Coast Motels Astoria Lamplighter motel Lee City Center Motel This motel is sti...
Stuff I Collect - Ancient Coins Rome Antioch IC IX 67d Γ, cross Arcadius, AE4, Antioch. AD 383-293. DN ARCADIVS PF AVG (no break)...