- I visited Free Geek for the first time today, to drop off a monitor for recycling and to give a donation. A most excellent organization.
- My favourite xkcd comic yet.
- More often than not, Scott and I head out for a beer after the gym. Since it's right across the street, we've lately been going to the Slingshot Lounge. I recommend it because:
- the clientele is a laid back bunch. And the doofus factor is very low.
- it has low lighting. Very relaxing after weights.
- it has a nice kitty that sometimes comes and says hi.
- there is an excellent jukebox, that even includes two Bad Brains CDs
- and there are big photos on the walls of excellent yakuza tattoos.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Brief notes and the Slingshot
USA Vermont Morrisville, 24 March 2013
Here is a clipping from the San Francisco Examiner of 17 April, 1979. It mentions RuneQuest, Greg Stafford, and Chaosium. Click here ...
WW1 Pin - Shipyard Volunteer Pin Stuff I Collect - Militaria Labelled "Shipyard Volunteer". Reverse: "Whitehead &...
Done by my co-workers a few years back, because of my then habit of having an egg, carrots, and chicken for lunch every day.